Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Tuesday 24 February 2009

Tiger Woods to return for WGC-Accenture Match Play Championship

Wednesday marks the long awaited return to competitive action of Tiger Woods after eight months out with a knee injury. In a warning to all his fellow competitors he claims he is 100 per cent ready and stronger than ever. The last time we saw him play he won the US Open in that memorable play-off while hobbling around the 18 holes with only one good knee.

Meeting the press today Woods then went onto say "I feel a lot stronger in my left leg. Both legs have been stronger than they ever have been (before). Stability is something I haven't had in years, so it's nice to make a swing and not have my bones move."

"Since I had a lack of ACL for a number of years, no matter what I did, it was always moving. So I would try and hit into my left side, but the more I did it, the more it would move, hence one of the reasons why you saw me jumping off the ball."



"It's nice to be able to hit into it for the first time. As far as my golf swing, I'm doing the same things I've been trying to do, but now I have a leg I can do it on,"

Woods who is available at 11/2 with Coral to defend his title takes on Aussie Brendan Jones in the first round. The tournament format for the next two rounds is then the same, playing 18 holes over a day, after that though Woods - if still in tournament - should be tested as the quater and semi finals are both played on the Saturday and the final on Sunday is over 36 holes meaning a potentially strenuous weekend for Woods should he get there.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed on this page to customers opening new accounts.



No comments: