Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Thursday 15 March 2012

Ton up thanks to free bet offer from Bet365

I passed the £100 milestone on Wednesday thanks to the latest generous £50 free bet offer from Bet365, this time on Chelsea V Napoli last night.

It's the second one of these Free Bet offers I have picked up free money on lately, the same deal was available at the start of February on the Liverpool V Tottenham match, when I picked up £25 risk free.

It wasn't quite as productive this time round as I only picked up £19.13 from last night's match.

My qualifying bet cost me £1.06 to match. I backed Chelsea for £50 at 1.7 with Bet365, returning a £35 win. I layed Chelsea on Betfair at 1.7 pre match, at a cost of £36.06, resulting in the small £1.06 loss.

I could have layed them at a cheaper price had I held on (I did see 1.66 pre match), but they had been backed in that much I struggled to see the price coming in much more when it hit 1.7.

This qualified me to claim the £50 free bet in running. I placed the free bet at half time to avoid the risk of a goal mucking things up (I generally try to do it this way). The importance of getting the trades nailed down during the half time break was quickly shown as John Terry made it 2-0 almost immediately after the restart.

The general problem I find though is that the price difference between Bet365 and Betfair is that far apart, that it is hard to find a market to hedge the bet with.

In the end I had to settle for backing Under 2.5 goals with Bet365 for £50 at 1.83, paying £41.50 if it won. I then layed Under 2.5 goals on Betfair at 1.98 giving me a £20.19 green on Overs and roughly £20 red on Unders - so I was guaranteed a return from either Bet365 or Betfair no matter what happened.

It would have been more profitable to have found a market at around the 3.5 to 4 mark, this gives you a bigger win ratio as your £50 is winning between £125 and £150, but you also need a lot of money in your Betfair account to cover the lay side of the trade, and unfortunately all my money was tied up last night, meaning I had to do a short priced trade.

Anyway, I pocketed a risk free profit of £19.13 which is better than nothing, taking my total risk free profit's to £104.98 in just over a month. A small milestone, but a milestone none the less.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: