Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Monday 12 March 2012

£16.05 risk free profit from Coral free bet offer

More risk free money in the kitty today after making a nice easy £16.05 profit from the Coral Free Bet I wrote about just over a week ago.

The screenshot's below show how I put the £30.00 Coral Free Bet on Anzhi @ 6/5, which would have won £36.00. The 2nd screenshot shows how I layed Anzhi for £16.90 (£16.05 after commission) on Betfair. 

There was just under £20.00 red (loss) on Betfair had Anzhi won. But that £20.00 would have been covered by the £36.00 I would have won with Coral, basically, no matter what the result I was guaranteed around £16.00. 

When the £20.00 cash back is paid, I will have made over £36.00 just for opening a Coral account and claiming the free bet.

The game actually finished 0-0 which resulted in the Betfair side of the trade winning. I would always rather have the money end up in the Betfair or Betdaq account rather than the bookies accounts. 

The more often you lose with the bookies, the better the customer you are in their eyes. This should result in the bookmaker wanting your custom, meaning in some cases they might offer you free bets to entice you to use them more.

When/if they do, we just do what I've done today - and use them for a nice profit instead, rather than the other way around.

The overall risk free profit fund now stands at £76.05, and I still have the cash back to add on.







There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: