Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Saturday 3 March 2012

Fancy around £80 in free cash?

Who wouldn't! Sounds too good to be true, but it is 100% true as there is currently a couple of great offers available involving a combination of free bets and Cash Back Sites.

Basically at the moment if you open a Ladbrokes and Coral account through Top Cash Back site you can claim £40 in cash backs and £80 in free bets. The '£80 free cash' total is based on a theory of a guaranteed return of 50% (£40) on the free bets, along with the £40 cash back.

It is easy to get a 50% return on your free bets, you just match up your qualifying bet by laying it on Betfair or Betdaq to break even. Then all you need to do is lay off a percentage of your free bet, again with Betfair or Betdaq, to ensure a risk free return of about 50% of your free bet.

Or if you wish to do so, you can just pocket the £40 cash back and use the free bets for outright wagers, the choice is yours.

At the moment I'm sitting on a nice cash back return and I have my £30 Coral free bet ready to cash in. The screenshot below shows this where it says 'Bonus Funds;....



I've also enclosed a screenshot of my (Missus') Top Cash Back account, don't ask my why the Ladbrokes cash back is showing £25.25, as I don't know. It is advertised as £20.20, and that is what I was expecting. I got both the Ladbrokes and Coral cash backs just by placing the qualifying bets for the free bets.


These are the best two offers available at the moment and I don't expect them to last forever. Don't worry if you already have these bookies accounts, just open the Top Cash Back account in your Missus' name (and then obviously do the same for the bookies accounts), she'll love the cash back site as it's shopping based.

Please feel free to leave feedback on any experiences with using Cash Back Sites. Equally, for anyone unsure of how they work, just contact me and I'll be happy to help.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: