Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Saturday 11 February 2012

£25 Profit from Bet365 free bet offer

Monday night's £50 in-running free bet offer from Bet365 on the Liverpool V Tottenham game resulted in a nice, risk free £25 profit.

For my qualifying bet I backed Liverpool with Bet365 at Even money, to my surprise about 30 minutes before kick off they had come in to 1.94-195 on Betfair, which was basically an arb. As a result of this I was able to place my qualifying bet for free, as opposed to losing out on a quid or two as is usually the case.

For my free bet, things weren't as easy. I tried to place it at half time so that a goal or a red card couldn't completely ruin the process by turning the market on it's head, but it was easier said than done as absolutely no market had a price in which the odds on Betfair and Bet365 were comparable  - they were all miles apart.

In the end I used my Bet365 free bet to back 0-0, for which I got 3.4 about 5 minutes into the 2nd half. I could only lay that at 3.85 on Betfair, which was a lot higher than I wanted it to be.

Put simply, the gap between the two prices was too large, and due to me flapping around as the 2nd half was under way I got my calculations slightly wrong. As a result of this I ended up with a larger profit on the Betfair (around £35) side of the trade,  than the Bet365 (£25) side of things.

All this could have been avoided if I had acted quicker at half time and used the Bonus Bagging calculator which works out the amount you need to put on each side of the trade to come out with equal profit.

Which brings me nicely onto the issue of the Bonus Bagging service. Although I probably should have profited to the tune of £30, rather than £25, I still won. The £25 has almost on it's own paid the cost to join Bonus Bagging (£27).

I know I didn't need to be a member to know about this trade, but it does help that the service emails me when ever any of these sorts of offers are on. This on it's own can be priceless, and as I said, it has as good as paid for the service.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: