Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Tuesday 21 February 2012

A risk free win with William Hill

I've just had a nice free and easy £5 win with the generous William Hill on yet another of their Risk Free £5 promotions.

I just logged into my account to check to see if there was any offers (as I regularly do), and low and behold there was a £5 risk free offer to play Vegas.

So play it I did, and instead of messing around and spending half the night on it (as I have done in the past), I just put a straight £5 on Red, and up she popped.

That's another fiver in the kitty. See overall results here.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: