Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Tuesday 1 January 2008

Coral Free Bet

To open a Coral account and claim a £50.00 free bet, please click here.......

Coral have upped their free bet offer to an impressive £50.00, so grab it while you can (it was £30.00). Again this is another of the free bets I like because it is a matched free bet, where Coral will match your first (qualifying) bet with a free bet to the same value (up to a maximum of £50.00). These free bets are ideal for matched betting.

To qualify for the maximum £50.00 Coral free bet you need to make sure your first bet is for £50.00 and is placed within 28 days of opening your Coral account. The free bet will then be presented in the form of a free bet token and will be valid for 7 days, after which it will expire and become void.

I can't see anything about minimum odds for qualifying or free bets, so I am assuming you can back anything with both bets. I would always look for an even money shot for my qualifying bet just to play safe (I'd obviously be laying it on Betfair), and for my free bet I would always be looking to place my bet at between 3/1 to 4/1.

When placing free bets from Online Bookmakers always make sure you are fully aware of what you are doing and that you have read and understand the terms and conditions. It is the aim of this site to bet free, or as close to free as possible,  using free bets is one easy method of achieving this.

To open a Coral account and claim a £50.00 free bet, please click here.......

No comments: