Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Sunday 17 June 2012

Profits with Bet365, £50 Free Bet

Apologies for not posting sooner, been a busy few days for me, but that's no real excuse for the length of time since my last post.

Last Sunday week, 10th June, Bet365 did another one of their £50.00 free bet offers for existing members, this time on the Spain V Italy game.

This time I made sure I cashed in and made a nice profit (unlike the last time). I matched my pre match qualifying bet up by backing Spain on Bet365 for £50.00 at 4/5, while I layed Spain on Betfair for a small loss of £2.14.

Then in running I used the £50.00 free bet to back Over 2.5 goals at 2/1, standing to win me £100.00. I then layed Over 2.5 on Betfair for £23.75, leaving me a red of £58.75.

This left me standing to gain more money (£31.25) in the unlikely event of the game finishing Over 2.5 goals. I was happy with that, as the price to lay Over 2.5 goals was too high and I was losing value, that's why I settled for only taking £23.75 in the event of Under 2.5 goals coming in.

Anyway, there was a quick fire two goals midway through the 2nd half and this allowed me lay Over 2.5 goals more cheaply for another £9.73, at a cost of £8.00.

This left me in the position of winning £100.00 from Bet365 if there was Over 2.5 goals, while I would have lost £68.48 on Betfair, a profit of £31.52.

Conversely, it left me in the position of having £33.48 green on Betfair, should it finish Under 2,5 goals - as it eventually did.

Remember I would get my £50.00 back from Bet365 no matter what, as it was a risk free bet.

In the end I won the £33.48 on Betfair and got my £50.00 back from Bet 365. Taking away the £2.14 I lost matching up my £50.00 qualifying bet, this left me with a nice profit of £31.34, taking the risk free money pot up to £581.52.

Remember, Bet365 run these offers quite regularly, it is well worth getting an account just for these offers alone.

If anybody has any questions regarding the techniques I use to profit from these offers, or if I've not explained it very clearly (more than likely the case) in this blog post, then feel free to leave a comment and I'll try and explain things in more detail. Please feel free to ask any questions.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: