Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Saturday 30 June 2012

Another £50 Free Bet from BET365

Last Sunday's Euro2012 quarter-final match between England and Italy seen yet another £50 Free Bet for existing BET365 customers to be used in-running, which meant more profits for us.

To qualify for this bet all you need to do is place a pre match bet and then place a bet in-running for the same amount (as your pre match bet).  If the in-running bet then loses, BET365 will give you the in-running stake back. The maximum amount you can bet to qualify is £50. 

So last Sunday I backed the draw pre match at 3 (2/1) on BET365 for £50 to win £100, I then layed the Draw on Betfair at 3.05 for £50 (£47.50 after commission) to lose £102.50, which meant I got back £150 either way, but it cost me £152.50 to place the bets, meaning a loss of £2.50 on the qualifying bet - which is good value in my opinion. 

So with the qualifying bet safely in place I waited for the match to start and had planned to back Over 2.5 goals when it reached 2/1 (this is my favoured method of cashing in this free bet), which wasn't to take long. The problem was, BET365's site had crashed, which meant I missed this price. 

Anyway, that got fixed and at half time I managed to use my £50 Free Bet with (BET365) on backing no goals at 3.5 (5/2), giving me a (potential) return of £175, (£125 winnings and my £50 stake back).

To cover this and guarantee myself a profit I layed 0-0 on Betfair at 3.8 for £16 (loss of £44.80) at HT, I then layed more at various staged intervals (rather than all at HT) as I fancied 0-0 anyway. The second lay came about 5-10 minutes into the 2nd half and was for £11 at 3.5 (loss of £27.50), before again doing a small lay in the final 5 minutes of £10 at 1.21 (loss of £2.10).

This gave me a total Betfair loss of £74.40, with a green upwards of £30 after commission (don't have exact figure) had it not finished 0-0.

As we all know, the game finished 0-0, meaning I won £125 from BET365 and I lost £74.40 on Betfair. As I had already lost £2.50 on my qualifying bet, this meant I made an overall profit of £48.10, taking the risk free money pot up to £700.15.

And the good news doesn't stop there. Because of the problems experienced with BET365's site crashing during the 1st half of the game, they have generously credited my account with £50 to say sorry. I have to say that I think this is very generous and I have to applaud BET365 for great customers services with this magnificent gesture.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: