Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Another £9 courtesy of William Hill

Not much activity to report this week due to various reasons, I was out all day Saturday watching the mighty Sky Blues get relegated. That was then followed by my daughters 3rd Birthday taking up the next couple of days of my time.

As a result of all this, I've not yet got round to taking advantage of the £30 free bet offer from Betdaq I mentioned last week. On top of that I am trying to find another way of benefiting from the offer, ie with a cash back offer or an affiliate based incentive.

I did though manage to find the time to 'earn' another Risk Free £9 from the very generous William Hill on Friday night, this time playing Chuzzle Slots on a £5 risk free Games promotion.

I lost £1 on my first spin, then landed a £10 win with my second go.....

.

.... and that was that, as I exited with my profit. This takes the overall risk free pot up to £181.95.

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: