Assured Soccer Profits Trading System

Assured Soccer Profits Trading System
Assured Soccer Profits - The Most In Depth Football Trading System Around

Tuesday 17 April 2012

£30 Free Bet available from Betdaq


At last, Betdaq have come back with a worthwhile free bet offer, none of this commission based rubbish, this time it is a straight forward free £30.

Due to a combination of both laziness and then waiting for a free bet offer to come along, I don't yet have a Betdaq account, which is ridiculous really. As a regular user of Betfair, a Betdaq account is an essential tool in case of emergencies (ie, Betfair crashing) and they also offer a generous 3% commission, compared to Betfair's 5%.

I did previously intend to open a Betdaq account last Christmas when they were on the Cash Back sites, but for some reason they disappeared off them before I got round to registering with them.

With no cash back offer and no real free bet offer going at the time I decided to bide my time and wait until they offered either a decent free bet or went back onto the Cash back sites, or better still, both.

Sadly I've not found them on any of the Cash Back sites yet so I will just have to make do with the £30 free bet, I should be able to add around £15 risk free to the kitty with this free bet amount.

To open an account just click here.....

There are free bets available with all the bookmakers listed in the column on the right hand side of this website. These can be used to bet free with by customers opening new accounts.

No comments: